Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blast From The Past...

Today was not a bad day; today was not a good day. Although, I began to feel a lot better as I stumbled upon this Blast From The Past...
Three, Four, Five, Six...

By: Adrien S.

I had no choice
To live with
My dad they sent
Me to my new
Home California
Isn't that bad but
I was only
Three
Three, four I
Don't remember how
Old I was we
Took a trailer and
Old Cadillac drove
Into a graveyard
But he was there he
Was with her but
How should I know I was
Sleep but of course I
Was only three... Scruffy Face
Locks of short hair
Shaved beard he was
There I wasn't.
Cigarette breath tall
Black man saved us from ghosts
Five
We live with brother
Not mine or hers, trapped in
Darkness
Left alone with Junk, not alone
But feeling Alone
He wasn't mean
He wasn't a clown
I never knew who he was with
Us born into us took
Us in one room, one
Day maybe more, one feeling how
Should I know I was only

Five, five, beer, trash, garbage... it's
All garbage... Do we need it all?
What's it all for?
I cry, I die, Do feel it?
But then it comes.
It's over, he's back.
He's not there, no
It's us, we
Aren't there,
There we are in Garbageland.
We are stuck
In the Projects! Beggars,
Killers, attackers,
It's over!
Six
Six, running, I don't want them.
B-day, Yeah, I guess I want it over.
Bro's back, he's really back, but
What do I know? He's not paying...
X-Box, bakery.
He works in the bakery; X-Box he plays,
But he's my bro. He's
Related to me. I
Love him. He makes
Me happy. My bro,
Jason George, he's here, but guess what
I'm 12! I love him
So much... He's here and
Happy. 3...2...1. Yeah, darkness
Away, garbage, away, Westwood Village here.
Car, school, I'm no longer 3, 4, 5, 6,
But 12!

No comments: